Tony Trabucco - Broker Associate
Licensed since 1988, I've been working in the residential real estate industry in North Orange County for the past 19
years. Due to great clients, attention to detail, and a background in sales/marketing, I'm fortunate to be one of the top
performers in the area.
My wife of 33 years, Leticia, and I live in Old Towne Orange (for the past 27 years), in a 98 year old home that
we have been slowly restoring over time. We have two sons, Anthony & Nicholas. Anthony is a USAF veteran, last stationed in Germany as an air traffic controller - now with the FAA in Van Nuys, CA. Nicholas recently completed 5 years in the Marine Corps, returned to Southern California, and is now working on some international traveling (Buenos Aires Italy, Greece, Germany, Austria, and Thailand already checked off of the list!) prior to engaging in the next chapter of his life!
My interest in historic homes stems from living in older homes for the majority of my life. Before living in Southern California (since moving here to attend college in 1979) I lived in Astoria, OR - a small, historic city (founded in 1811) on the Columbia River near the Oregon/Washington border, which is home to hundreds of historic properties, many of them beautifully restored.
Prior to selling real estate on a full time basis, I was a sales executive for 20 years in the telecommunications and call center industry (IBM/Rolm, Fujitsu, Knowlagent) selling large ticket ($500K+) hardware and software applications to Fortune 500 companies throughout the U.S.
- Old Towne Preservation Association – Past President & Preservation Co-Chair (2022); President (2021); Vice-President (2015/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020); Member at Large (2014); Dir. of Comm. Involvement (2007)
- Hundreds of hours of attending wrestling tournaments for both of my sons!
- Tony was an avid runner (50 - 60 miles/week) - Longest run - 5/1/2011 - 26.2 miles - OC Marathon 2011! Currently walks 3-6 miles/day time permitting!
- Pasadena 1/2 Marathon May 2011 - 2 hrs 10 mins
- OC Marathon May 2011 - 5 hrs 33 mins
- Laguna Hills 1/2 Marathon May 2008 - 2 hrs 17 mins
- Chapman University 5K 2007 - 25.11 mins
- Licensed Private Pilot (Single Engine/Land) - Inactive
Orange Realty, Inc. is the longest established real estate office in the city of Orange, California. Founded in 1949, we
have seen the amazing growth that has taken place in the different communities of Orange. Our staff has an in-depth
knowledge of the wonderful opportunities that await potential homeowners. From Old Towne Orange to Orange Park Acres, Orange is a city of diversity.
Dan Slater is the broker at Orange Realty, Inc. Dan and his staff are dedicated to providing you with their extensive
knowledge and personalized service. You can feel confident that your real estate needs will be handled in a trustworthy, professional and efficient manner.